Thursday, November 17, 2016

Bag project





1. What are the areas of EMPHASIS? How did you use the elements of art to make them stand out? Elements are: color, value, shape, size, texture, line.... or other visual effects?
The emphasis if the Empire state building because it's the largest shape on the bag. I put a white apple shape behind the empire state building in order to create a contrast. 

2. How did you use elements to lead our attention around the bag?
The shape of the empire state building is the biggest shape in my design, and that's also the emphasis. Then I use different color on the people to show that they are famous in different places.

3. What software techniques or design ideas made your work unique?
I use different layers during this project, and it helps me to put things in order.


4. How does your design relate to and describe the word you were given?


I used the word venerable around the bag, and it goes around the bag. 
My word is Venerable which means old and respected so I think it related to History, so I use kind of a dark brown color as the background to shows that everything is old.