Friday, September 23, 2016

Design Homework






Personal Website of the Designer: http://sagmeisterwalsh.com

This is one of the work from Sagmeister. and I like this picture because it gives me lots of idea about this chair. In my opinion, this is not just a simple chair because Sagmeister created the chair with a book or a notebook thing. I think he makes the chair has personality and motions like human, because reading books always help people to do something in their life. 

This is another picture from Sagmeister's work shop, and it was created by coffee cups. I think this idea is very unique, and it makes our life more closer to art. People always think designers and artists are far away from their life, but this art work shows that creating art work can be everywhere in our life. 
I like this picture because I think it's very simple and clean. There are lots of lines and shapes in the picture, and they are the essential elements to the picture. I think the designer is in a very free and relax mood, so everything in this picture looks very clam and pure.